Emmy Katz PA-C
Emmy Katz PA-C is accepting new patients in our Glenville office. Emmy is an accomplished Physician Assistant that incorporates nutritional guidance and holistic health to helping her patients achieve better health outcomes.
Emmy Katz PA-C is a Physician Assistant practicing medicine at the Schenectady office at The Center for Rheumatology, LLP. After completing her Bachelors degree, she continued her education through The University of Vermont Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program while working as a researcher for the UVM College of Medicine. She completed her Physician Assistant Studies graduating as the valedictorian of the class. She is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and has worked as a Physician Assistant specializing in Hospital Medicine and Emergency Medicine. She has experience practicing medicine at well-respected institutions including Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Emmy incorporates her passion for wellness, nutrition, and holistic health in her approach to helping patients. Outside of work you can find her on her yoga mat, cycling or skiing in the Adirondacks.
- BS, Athletic Training, University of Vermont
- Post Baccalaureate Premedical Program Graduate, University of Vermont
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Mass. College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, valedictorian
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition